|SPONSOR A CHILD|
(All donations are exempted u/s 80 G of Income Tax Act.)
You can support a BNS Child by sponsoring his/her education, health care and overall development. In this case you will be provided with the Case History of a particular child with his/her photograph at the time of the sponsorship. You will also be informed of the child's progress yearly viz, a Term Letter cum new year greeting cards along with activity photograph of the child and an Academic Progress Report of the child.
Child sponsoring is the beginning of a unique relationship between you and a child, which can transform the future for both. Your support can give a needy child, life's essentials like food, education, basic health care and immunization and secure the future of the child.
Sponsorship provides a 'sense of security' and 'sense of belonging' to a child, and in return you will get the satisfaction of investing for a better India.
While guaranteeing a better future for a child through sponsorship you can also develop a bonding between the child and you by occasional visits, sending gifts and corresponding with them. This would make a world of difference for an otherwise less fortunate child.
What is child sponsorship?
• It is you giving a child a future
• It is you helping to reduce illiteracy
• It is you increasing the quality of life of an unprivileged child.
• Who will contribute to the nation by giving a better citizen.
• Because every child has the right to education, but often insufficient funds block a child from being educated and the guest survival of The family.
• Because you will help dreams come true.
• Because every 10 minutes a child drops out of school and the future of another Indian will be smashed! The reason: lack of funds!